A word from Julie at Cocoknits.....
I’ve seen craft tools and other bits and bobs kept in various bags, plastic boxes and pencil cases. None of them felt fun or versatile enough for me. I wanted something that had enough compartments to be organized, could open up so I could see what was where, but could still travel in my knitting bag. I began folding paper, origami-style, until I came up with a simple, long envelope pouch with a nice triangle structure to it. Four of these triangle pouches make a square, and the lovely symmetry of it lends itself to being rolled up! I realized if I attached each pouch to the backing with snaps, I could take the whole roll with me, or unsnap and take just what I needed. As always I wanted it washable and durable, so I made it out of kraft paper fabric, which softens the more you wash it.
- Made of sturdy washable paper
- Four removable triangular envelope-style pouches attached by snaps
- Customizable elastic bands
- Pre-assembled with ivory elastic outer closure
- Outer dimensions: L 6.5" (16.5 cm) X W 2.5" (6.3 cm) X D 2.5" (6.3 cm)
- Pouches’ inner/usable dimensions: L 5.75" (14.5cm) X W 1.75" (4.5cm) X D 1" (2.5 cm)
- Accessory roll with ivory elastic
- 3 additional elastic colors
How to use:
- Fill up each section with your knitting notions, craft tools, makeup, jewelry, earbuds, phone charger, and bottle opener – whatever you need to have at hand.
- Organize all of your essentials – convenient at home or on the go.
- Take the whole roll, or simply unsnap one or two pouches to toss in your bag and be prepared for your active day.
Washing softens the material creating a worn look similar to leather. To wash, simply remove the elastic, machine wash on gentle in cool water. Squeeze and crumple while damp to encourage wrinkles and texture. Re-shape and allow to air dry.